When you're writing in a second language, it's difficult to know if your grammar and spelling is perfect. In fact, even people writing in their first language often require editors and proofreaders! When you're writing an important document in your second language, you need a native English speaker to proofread your article to make it read clearly and succinctly. If you want your document to be word-perfect, our ESL editing and proofreading service is exactly what you're looking for.
Our editors at BraviaResearch.com will:
1. Correct any spelling errors in your document. It's difficult to perfect the spelling of a second language, and often the spellcheck function on your computer won't pick up mistakes; for example, it can't tell if you meant to say "there," "their," or "they're." Our expert editors will look at your writing in context to perfect your spelling.
2. Correct any grammatical errors in your document. It's easy to place commas, hyphens and ellipses where they don't belong, or to use long, run-on sentences that are tiring for the reader. Our editors are experts in grammar and know how to keep your reader hooked to the page.
3. Ensure that your sentences make sense. Every language has a different rhythm, and composing a sentence in your second language can be difficult. Our editors will use clues in your overall document to rebuild your sentences and help you to communicate exactly what you mean.
4. Minimize wordiness. Whether you've written a business document, an essay for school or college, or a fiction manuscript, you may have unintentionally included too many descriptive words or uncommon, unwieldy words in your document. Our editors will clarify your writing, cleaning up any overly wordy passages to improve the clarity of your document.
5. Focus on the reader's experience. Whoever your document is for, our editors and proofreaders can polish your writing until it's perfect for its intended audience. If you have a document that's related to your business or job, we will make your writing sound perfectly professional. If you're writing an essay for school or university, we will edit for an academic reader.
5. Maintain the style of your document. Sometimes an editor or proofreader is so overzealous that they remove all traces of an author's personal touch as they edit. Our editors don't do that - they simply clean up errors and areas that are unclear, allowing your writing style to shine through.
If you have a document, essay or manuscript in English that needs to be perfect, BraviaResearch.com's ESL proofreading and editing service is for you. Why not try it today?